Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Well, I went into work and got my check, put it in the bank, and then went home. Waited for about another hour and got ready and went back into work. Arrive and find out that it is almost pointless to go in. I didn't even clock in, and I left after talking to the chef for a couple of minutes.

Tomorrow I am scheduled to work, but I will stay for work. I will need some hours so that come next pay period I have a check instead of a bill. :)

My web HTML website isn't too bad, but I still need to do some work with it, and figure out CSS a little more. Otherwise I think I am pretty much fine. I might talk a little more tonight, but for now I am getting out of my work clothes and looking for the recipe for the meal. And then maybe work on my Operating Systems 2 stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home