Thursday, July 01, 2004

Well, for what I can tell I got only one reply, and I was expecting the answer. The reason I asked that is because we have no camera's in the ballrooms at the hotel, and there was a bar for a party of 120 people. During their little program the bartender left the bar completely unattended, boose, liqour, and cash. Add the fact that we use portable bars in the banquets department. This means the bar can move, and will move if simply pushed...blah blah blah blah.....

Okay now that I got that out of my system, I am not sure if I mentioned it in the past. This summer semester(right now), I am taking a webHTML class. It is an online class so I can work on it when I have time. Well, I now hit a pervivial brick wall knocking himself into designers block, because I don't know how to do scripting for having an image change every time the page is reloaded, yet. But I am not sure if the Teacher would except it though because this is class is not for the advance/dynamic html coding, just up to putting in frames, and I think cgi forms. If you want to check it out click here. And trust me it is the true definition of work in progress.

And that is all I can thinking of for typing tonight.

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Jon M. said...

I would think that Mr. Bartender wouldn't have a job anymore. Did anyone besides you see this?

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Yes, but the only problem is that the assistant manager is their friend. So I can't go to them, but then again it sucks. The main reason is that if I go to the Food and Beverage director, they would talk to the managers first to get their side of the story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home