Thursday, June 24, 2004

Well, I need to finally decide to work on the cover letter, and send it into the place asking for the resume/cover letter combination. I hate resumes and cover letters, but are important anymore getting a good job. The better you do on them, the better your chances of getting the job you would prefer.

Also, it has been good to see one of my cousin's from CO. They came over here for a week, and left with some contraband if ya want to call fireworks that aren't allowed in CO. Last year they took about 2 good sized boxes of big firework back there, but this year they didn't have the connections to get as much. So this year their town won't burn down. My cousin bought a new guitar while over here. Maybe when my car is paid off I might get a guitar...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home