Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Work wasn't too bad, the owner of the hotel I work at had a retirement party for one of the workers for one of his construction companies. The manager overreact thinking that the owner was pissed off when the setup wasn't what they expected, but due to it moving inside because of rain there wasn't much choice. He came into the back area and asked if there was someone who could be a spare bartender. I said I could, and asked if I should switch into a white dress shirt and tie. He said I was fine the way I was, in a black polo instead of the usual white shirt. So I went down there and helped the bartender just because the owner asked for some help. After a while, I talked to the bartender and decided to let the banquet captain get some bar experience.

Over all not too bad of a night. One more day til Friday, and a day off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home