Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I am predicting quite a bit of backlash soon coming after this post. Mainly, I am going to say I should have gone with the Tampa Bay Lightening during the NHL Stanley Cup Finals instead of the Calgary Flames.

*dodges red hot pokers*

The reason for this is because a player that resides from Sioux City, IA! My hometown is the US Hometown for Ruslan Fedotenko. Infact, the main reason that is his hometown is because he played for the local USHL hockey league. The thing is that this hockey league now mostly has high school students playing to get scholarships to Colleges for Hockey, or to make it to the NHL. There have also been rumors that he might bring the Stanley Cup to Sioux City for his one day with the trophy. Personally I say I will believe it when I see it, because this guy can go anywhere...why would he want to go to the middle fo a corn field.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home