Wednesday, June 02, 2004

The whole Michael Moore and the Berg issue to me is null and void. Michael Moore is an idiot, and I pulling this from a post I made at a message board I am a member of.


I really can't comment on his movies styles, or anything because I don't trully think I seen one of his movies. Plus the fact that when I heard of the title of the movie "Bowling for Columbine." I automatically dismissed the credentials of any director because of the fact that they are just pulling the strings of people about this issue in their advantage.

As I said, it is just my views on this situation because some people can't get anywhere on their own merit, and have to use the most talked about news to get their movie over.


That is about as much as you will get out of me on this issue. As far as I am concerned, these two better just go get a room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home