Monday, May 17, 2004

Tonight I was over at a former co-workers house, him, his wife just got home and his friend was just waking back up on the couch.

Well, I watched Jay Leno tonight, mostly for Slipknot playing on the show. And all I can say is that this show was the true epitomy of the meaning, "Sex, Drugs, and Rock N Roll."

Rodney Dangerfield was blazed out of his mind during his segment. Also, I think Jay Leno was probably bashing his head against the wall backstage for a while after the show. "All I could think about is that I had an half ounce of pot in that room...and I was going to show Bill Clinton how to smoke pot...oops I mean how to inhale."

Then the next guest was someone from The Apprentice who mentioned playboy. And then an commercial where she didn't get it because she couldn't get the moans right, but if her husband was there "I would have definitely got the moans." Let's see here I think the words of the friend on the couch explained it best... "OH WOW!"

I think during that commercial break Leno must have totally given up and went backstage to have a little smoke with Rodney.

Come back, and he plugs the Album, and song. And for some of the live tracks I heard off of CD's....Corey sounded better tonight than he did on most of those tracks. I swear some of them he is barely able to speak much less sing for the amount of..."stuff" he would be using before the live event.

But then again, I believe the Jagermeister tour ended on the 15, and they had a couple of days to get the stuff out of their system.

And last but not least, I am trying to get a used car. I am trying to get a 1997 white Grand Am. Now the only thing I am waiting for is to see how bad my credit record is, and if I will get the loan or not. If I do get the loan, it will most likely be co-signed with my dad because of my credit. so it will be interesting to say the least in the next few days.

That is tonights last call, don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Goodnight everyone Iowa boy is signing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home