Friday, May 07, 2004

I am going to explain sometime the reasoning behind the title of my blog, but until then I will just make the random daily post.

There is a rule at my work, that I think needs to be waived for certain people. 1) The assistant manager if they are going to keep over reacting to everything. or else 2) ME! Because if I am going to have to put up with people then I might as well be able to not remember when I am sober.

The main reason for that last ramble is because the Assistant manager can't seem to quit worrying too much about anything. But atleast I wasn't bothered for 10 minutes to work on the bar stuff so that I could get out a little bit early compared to most nights with a bar. But then again the group leaving at 8 PM doesn't hurt either.

I need to get my project finished so that I don't have to retake it again. I am my own worst critic, and I am lazier than a sumbitch.

Also, I am currently finishing off my Gentleman Coke before heading off. And that is tonights last call. don't have to go home, but you can't stay here. Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home