Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Summer classes have started, and I still need to pay for my classes before I get the notice that "if you don't pay this money within such a time you will automatically be dropped from all classes...blah blah blah"

I will give people one big tip when going into college. If you are going to be a full time student, get a part time job. That way you have money for books, and other assorted stuff. But still have time to do work and be able to make it to classes. I fucked this up, because for a while I was a full time worker and student, and have royally fucked up in classes. It will have taken me 4 and half semesters to get what is supposively a 2 year degree. Another thing is to take the 17 or whatever number of credits they say to take. Because if you just take the bare minimum for credits to be a full time student, you will take twice the time needed.

I admit that I screwed up by slacking off, and also not taking enough classes. It has costed me money, and my GPA shows the damage. Mainly, this is a realization because I was asked by a co-worker who I walked to their car because of security reasons. And they mainly asked if I was completely out of my mind for doing it. As I look back on it, I don't think I was ever in completely in my mind. Because have the time I had to drop/withdraw from a class because of my own personal stupidity.

But I am currently taking Web HTML(online course), and Operating Systems 2 (Monday through Thursday class) that discusses Linux. So maybe, I will learn how to run a Web Server from this class.


Until next time, I am going to be sitting here for a little while longer and then going to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home