Monday, June 07, 2004

NWA TNA is some good wrestling, and entertainment, but the 6 sided ring had to go.

The Tampa Bay Lightening won the Stanley Cup, and Mr. Bettman probably has doubled his security. Calgary came out of no where this season and kicked some royal ass. Congrats to them, and hopefully next year the Lord Stanley's Cup will return to its rightful owners. A Canadian hockey team.

I am going to be applying for a different job, and if I get it I will probably quit my other one. The only problem is that it seems like they have a worse turnover ratio than my place of work. But when you have people whose attitudes are getting old( you being the big one on your own list.) Something has to change, and hopefully I get the job, and keep it for a while.

Oh yeah, Go Pistons! Unfortunately the Timberwolves couldn't stop Lakers, but Hopefully the East finally gets the big trophy this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home