Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Well, hopefully everything works out on Friday because I am planning on cooking some Wild Turkey bourbon marinated steak. Yes, the bottle in the picture is the same one I plan on using for the steak. The big thing is that hopefully the 101 proof bourbon isn't too strong.

I bought Command and Conquer: Generals today, and tried playing it just now, and got smoked. Needless to say I will probably have to play it a little more before I can get used to it. But I need to get my resume done, and I need to work more on my web html website. Main problem is that I only know for the most part basic html. :(

I have a question for people to give me an answer for if they feel like giving one. Either email me here or else leave a comment.


Here's the question: If there wasn an open cash register with no one around it. Would you take money from it?

I will explain more on this tomorrow or the next time I post in this.

3 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Maestroken said...

No, I wouldn't. It's like they talk about in Clerks. If something is that in the open, people instinctively think they are being watched. Cameras are everywhere, especially when cash registers are involved. No Way.

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Greg said...

What if there is no chance of there being a camera anywhere?

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Maestroken said...

I'd still be leary, but that's just me. I've watched people break into alarmed cars on well lit crowded streets with crowds of people leaving after a fireworks show before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home