Saturday, July 03, 2004

Take New York Strip Steak, 2/3's cup of olive oil, 1/3 cup of Wild Turkey bourbon, 1/4 cup of worchester(spelling?), sauce 6 minced cloves of garlic, Grounded pepper, and 4 hours to marinate the steak while flipping it about every half hour, and you will have the Bourbon marinated Steaks that I made on Friday. I even took a steak into work to have the head chef try it. He liked it, he hates New York Strip steaks, but he liked it and said to get him the recipe for Monday's highlight feature. I am not sure how serious he is, but I will try it.

And I still maybe up late with this post in my blog, but it isn't because of me having to be the bar runner at work. Thank god I gave it up, but it was worth it. I didn't have to stay at work til the parties were done to do the bill. Nor do I have to do the bar setup. Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home