Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Well, I did go into work today and did stay unlike yesterday. But it wasn't too bad, I was away from the denser than bricks Assistant Manager. Also, all the porters were actually trying to work instead of trying to find ways to get out of doing work. That is always a plus in my book.

And as many of you have figured out, when you seen some of my past post on this blog...I am a fan of Slipknot. Infact, I am thinking about trying to make a personal mask, just to see if I can get the ideas in my head to form. Then after the months of work on it, (I tend to procrastinate better than anyone else,) I might take a picture of it with the digital camera.

And I really need to work on my cover letter...But I hate Cover Letters and resumes because they, to me, are the root of all evil! I hate them, hate hate hate hate hate....:)

And today at a certain forum board, there was a problem with someone thinking that what they were doing was for the right cause. The only problem is that it just showed their immaturiy, and it also shown why I categorize this certain poster, with another one whom they even consider an attention whore. If this person actually reads this, and they figure out that I am talking about them...I have only a couple of words for them. Grow the fuck up! that is all the time I am wasting on that.

Well, I think I wasted enough of your valuable time. I am gone for now, so have fun, drink some drinks, and remember...the last call is always your friend. Good Night Seattle[/Fraiser]. God I will miss that show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home