Saturday, July 17, 2004

This edition of the blog is about....well, the usual nonsense that I type out.
 
Well, I have heard that there is going to be some stuff coming into town in the next few months. Bob Dylan with Willie Nelson will be coming to town on their outdoor arena tour. I will probably try to make it to this for a couple of reason. A) To see the local wildlife who are blazed will show up. B) See who will be more blazed up Bob or Willie. Also, to listen to the music that they will be playing.
 
Then well, a couple miles out of town(about an hour's worth), Van Halen will be in Omaha, Nebraska. While I feel that both version of the band made money, the reason Sammy Hagar is better because David Lee Roth was a total and complete dick and jackass to the band member. Which meant he was burning his bridges very well, and would be replaced because you can piss on people so much before you get the boot.
 
Cher will be here, and I will not be there or else I would probably be plucking my eyes out and move them to see my ears bleeding. She had good music before and stuff, but my question is does she need anymore money? Infact with all of these groups, do they really need the money? I don't think so, but I will support the ones I will listen to, and sorry, but Cher isn't one of them.
 
Also, the only mentioning of work will be that the bar tender who left their bar in a group a while ago did the samething again. This time, they were caught atleast once. A) A server from that party came back asking who was the bartender because someone was out there at the bar. B) An upstairs bartender came down to check a keg for the actually bar upstairs. Afterwards I thought he went upstairs, but I was taking empty beer kegs to the back, and I seen him heading towards the back exit to get something out of his car. But he was heading from the party that had an unoccupied bar.
 
It should have tipped me off when he asked about the bar and if they had much business or not when me and another worker were taking a break. I only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home