Friday, July 16, 2004

Read, point and laugh, and hope you never have this happen to you. I am going to give you a new meaning, of "Something always has to go wrong"
 
I swear if anything went right after our best buffet outing I would be surprised. Today at work, it was about 8:00 we needed to take some TV's and VCR's to a couple of our conference rooms. The bad thing is that we had only one working VCR, 1 completely working TV/VCR combo, and 1 regular TV that works.
 
Then hell broke lose. One of the workers was in too much of a hurry and tries to go over a rise in the floor. I was around the corner out of view of anything, and I suddenly heard something fall and break. I come around the corner and saw that our only completely working TV/VCR combo is now in pieces. Wooohoo.
 
I couldn't find anymore VCR's, and maintence brought a TV semi fixed TV, and the Assistant Manager went to go get a VCR at their house. Well, We get the TV from maintence upstairs, and find out that a different co-worker too up a TV that had a busted power switch. But he realized this before we took the other TV up. We took 2 TV's upstairs and then took the one off the AV cart that was busted.
 
Only problem was that the one that VCR that worked fell onto the ground. So the co-worker went looked at the VCR and just placed it back onto the AV cart not thinking about testing it. I placed the TV on the top  part of the AV cart and told him to go watch for the Assistant Manager as I looked for a video tape to test the VCR and get the TV set to the right channel.
 
What happens? The co-worker plays with the TV some more until he sees me in the hallway after I got a tape to test out the VCR with. I told him again to watch for the Assistant Manager and this time he did. I went and pulled in the VCR and TV, and find out the VCR is busted now. Yippie Skippy #2.
 
I went downstairs and told the co-worker to let the Assistant Manager know that we now have no working VCR's, and 2 working TV's and that I would be back to get a VCR from my house. Well, I get back and the Assistant Manager found "2" VCR's at their house, and have donated them to the department. So, I finally got fed up enough and clocked out, grabbed the VCR I went home to get, and left.
 
I swear things were going good until that happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home