Thursday, July 22, 2004

Well, it has been interesting to say the least. I went into work on Wednesday and find out that we only had enough to do for 2 hours of work(well for me anyway, manager writes me in at 4PM everyday during the week.) And the others had 3 hours, and yet they were complaining. Personally, I say be glad they have some hours.

Today, I had around 3 and a half hours of work, but the fun part was that the garbage wasn't emptied on Sunday....and on Thursday, me and a returning idiot who quit before because they didn't want to show up, emptied the garbage cans. The ones with food in them....ALSO HAD MAGGOTS!...lovely...I can't believe how some people don't have the brain power to think. "Hey, this garbage has old food in it, maybe we should throw it away." So yeah, I was almost ready to gag, and I don't know if the garbage can got placed back into the building or not, but I didn't mess with it after it was emptied.

But as mentioned before another worker who quit because they wouldn't be able to show up for work is not back. I wonder how long they will last this time. It was about 9 months last time, I am not a betting man on this person being there long.

But I got some new CD's on Tuesday and Wednesday:

Static-X - The Shadow Zone
Static-X - Beneath...Between...Beyond
Lacuana Coil - Comalies
Sublime - Sublime
Joe Satriani - Is there love in Space?

 
And I will say right now Joe Satriani ROCKS! Now if I were to just talk to one Mr. Muggs sometime about what Hatebreed Album to start out with to listen too.

Edit: Also, the picture in my profile...isn't me. It is the samples/media person for slipknot 133. I'm just put it in there because this guy has balls for having his mask look like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home