Monday, August 29, 2005

ugh

Between 2pm Wednesday and 2pm Thursday I was at work for 18 of the 24 hours. I was dead when I went home.

Friday, slept went to Travis' to visit, and they just got a 90+ gallon fish tank and some fish, crabs and snails for it. One of the fish ended up dying because of the fact that the person at the pet store put the fish in the same bag as the crab. Put 2 and 2 together and you probably figured out what happened. They decided they needed to get some plants for it, and they needed some other stuff. Now, I know that Travis tends to use some recreational smoke. He had enough stuff for about a week, and his wife talked to someone and got them some money. They were expecting her to call and then show. Well, she called and then I went with her. It comes to be that the person who was sent to get the stuff "disappeared". The person who was waiting for them was trying their best to find out where they went and had people on the look out. Well, after she gathered herself together Travis' wife and I went to get the groceries that they needed and a fish net because they forgot to get one. When we got back to her house I helped take in the groceries and left after she woke Travis up and wanted to talk lone.

Saturday, I went to work at 4PM and helped set up a bar for our only group. They provided their own food, grill to cook the food, and plates and utensils. We just needed to provide them seating and bars and bartenders. So the party started at 6PM and I helped being a bar runner because there was shit to do otherwise. Luckily there was hardly anybody left at 9:30 so I made last call and we cleared out the tables and chairs and got out at about 11pm. I went out had a few drinks and then came home and went to sleep.

Sunday, James has been out of town and I was woke up by the phone. He tried calling Travis' house and comes to find out their number is disconnected. He also mentioned his phone he thought he lost at his house was actually with him across the state. And he left it there. We talked a little more and then he had to go. I didn't do much for the rest of the day other than do ESPN's extremely crappy draft for their fantasy football which was free for the first time. Let's just say ESPN needs to tweak their java app and also they need to be more prepared for getting bitch slapped from all the bandwidth they got hit with. But Snooge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOONNNNNNkey~! handled it with a cool head for the most part and the draft was almost pain free. Unfortunately another ITVR member it wasn't. As they were drafted 5 kickers. OUCH! That was my weekend.


Have fun, keep cool, and if you are in the Missippi, Alabama,or New Orleans area take cover and care of yourself my thoughts are with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home