Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Computer Screen is too bright

I just for some reason sleep right now, and I haven't updated this in a couple weeks. The past few days have not been the greatest, but the worst of it if you want to call it that is Sunday, A) I cornered by the manager and wasn't too comfortable about the situation as it concerned some stuff that has been happening lately at work. and B) I had to work late because of a Jewish wedding that went til a quarter to 1 and I didn't get out til a quarter to 2.

The lack of sleep and for the most part confusion of what day it was caused me to cuss at myself because I realized at about 5 PM I missed my class that was in the morning.

The worst thing about it is that I have to be at my class in about 7 hours and can't get to sleep. But I should try to get some sleep one way or another. nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home