Friday, July 15, 2005

Wow....

I am almost becoming the master of the 13 hour day. If you were to count last Saturday as the beginning of the week and today the end of the week I would have two 13 hour days in one week. But the worst thing to happen this week at work would be the Keg Cooler taking a crap on Monday and no body noticing it really until a restaurant floor manager noticing and the Food and Beverage Director going off about it. When it wasn't working properly all day.

Oh well, but Wednesday was that fun. I went in at 7AM went til 10AM came back for BEO meeting at 3PM. I get cussed out about the bill (YIPPIE!) that I screwed up. And then for a mistake that the other captain did by accident. And the head server/banquet supervisor, is bitching about the other captain not doing their job. I clock back in at 4 PM and bartended til 10:30 PM and got out of work at midnight. 9 hour day? What fun.

I am thinking about taking a weekend off and going to Kansas. Until then I need to find out which is the slowest weekend and get it off if I can. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger DJ said...

What the heck is going on in Kansas?

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck... oh wait is it too late?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home