Tuesday, June 28, 2005

general nothingness

I hate cover letters more than anything. It is amazing how hard it is to think of what to put down for a cover letter without breaking any of "the rules". They say don't sound too desparate to get the job, and yet they want you to try to say lines that to me sound more desparate than what I would want to put down. Then you have the fun of not putting down everything from your resume into your cover letter, and yet you have to try and sell the main points of it. Well, the problem with my resume is that the few main points really are the only points of interest on it. I have this feeling of trying to force myself to think when my brain just wants to shut down completely when I open up the file for my cover letter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home