Monday, August 01, 2005

Not the way I want to make another post.

Well, it has been a while, infact a long time since I updated this.

Friday, find out that they feel that the night crew is letting people screw around too much. This sucks because trying to keep customers happy and keep the crew from messing around is hard. Especially when you are the supervisor for a bunch of 16 to mid 20 year olds. It is the worst on weekends when their minds is just on leaving and going partying. Plus none of the managers want to close doesn't help at all either. "Let's just let the supervisors close and we will work during the days and just bitch at them when they come in." Let's see here I came in on 3PM and let around 1 to 1:30 AM. Fun all around. Also, the Assistant Manager said "let's just keep everybody here to get the reset done faster." What fun. First they want us to cut back on hours and next the assistant says keep people in. That is probably what had the manager all worked up.

Saturday, woke up at 9 because the dog got himself caught in the legs of a chair. I went back to bed with the door opened just incase he got himself caught again. I wake up at noon to find out the parents took him to the vet to be put to sleep while I was asleep. This is the same dog that had a stroke about the same time last year. It was probably for the best but it is sad in just about 4 hours times from when let him out of the chairs to starting to get ready for work. I went in at 3PM, and clock out at 2:20 AM or so before I dropped cash from the banquets bars. The manager was there til about 8 PM. But they had to put up with the reset from hell. They had to change 3 rooms in about an hour and a half. I figured it wouldn't be that bad, but the manager can blow some stuff out of proportion and think the real hard stuff they don't get nervous about until they are there for it.

Sunday, got to sleep at about 4:30 AM because I just couldn't get to sleep. And I slept til 4PM. Heard some updates about my Uncle in WA who wasn't doing too well and my grandparents decided to not come back on Tuesday. Which leads to....

Today, I still have to go to work, but I can't remember what my hours were and right after school went to work to see when I had to be in. Found out that I had to be in at 3PM. So I come home to a message on the phone saying to call my mom at work. And I find out that my uncle died and they don't know if the funeral is going to be in Washington or if it will be back here.

RIP Bill, and my aunt is in my prayers right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home