Tuesday, February 08, 2005

F*ck it....

I will start a little earlier than usual for my update....

Thursday - Wake up at 6 AM for no reason what so ever. And I feel sick, lost count how many times I felt like puking, but didn't. Because I got the Nirvana box set the day before I watched the DVD and listened to the CD's on it. Which is the reason for me making the past last post. I want that Seasons in the sun cover :( So I have the flu yippie...Oh yeah...found out my sister came home for the weekend!

Friday - Feeling a little better than I was Thursday, and Found out that my sister had a class on Friday....and decided to skip it. She went to work at noon. I also went to work and was bar runner which meant I didn't do too much and was glad. Didn't have to mess with food so for the most part didn't have to worry about spreading the sickness I had. Well most likely still have :-\

Saturday - For the most part got up at about 11 Took a shower got ready for work knowing we had the American Heart Association Gala. They had some vehicles on display: 2002 Hummer (Me doesn't understand the hype about SUV's.) 1929 Mercedes Replica (was very nice for a replica.) a 1969 Mustang convertible (was also nice and had the top down on it.) A 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible (had a black top because it didn't have the top down. Also was the one I looked at the most.) 1969 Shelby Mustang GT (Elanor[spelling?], you will know why I say that if you watched Gone in Sixty Seconds.) And a Harley Davidson 70's electraglide which the person probably had repainted because there were no Harley symbols on it but you could tell just by looking at the motor and carb as to what kind it was. All painted red, and all looked nice. Also, the Assistant Manager had a headache and wasn't feeling good so they left. Whatever...But the funny moment of the night was finding out that one of the restaurant server broke the hot water handle off of a sink. hilarity because the maintence worker was running all over the place looking for the water pipe to shut off. Unfortunately they didn't find the pipe, but fortunately they found something to keep the metal braided line pinched so that the water would quit flowing. As of Monday, it still wasn't working.

Sunday - Slept in and watch Super Bowl pregame. Then watched the Super Bowl itself. Hopefully McNabb and the Eagles will learn from this because neither teams offense did much to impress me other than Deion Branch playing his ass off on Patriots O. The Defense carried both teams, but Eagles came up short. And Harrison did some good stuff. And Kudos to TO for playing with a bad ankle. Now he just needs to rest his foot for the rest of the break which he probably won't. Oh well their loss. :)

Monday - I was the only porter in at work with the Assistant Manager. They didn't know how to set the Tyson Meat Ed bar, and I did. They got real lucky on doing the schedule. Also, the Manager is going to be going to back to Minneapolis. So Yeah! But I am afraid of who will get the spot after them, and what will commence after that. After work went to a former co-workers house and hung out for a while. They discussed pranks and mentioned Barney, and well out of all that were in the area I was the closest characteristically to Barney. So I am now afraid.

Today(Tuesday) - I didn't do much, but I did go to the my advisor in school. I am not taking classes this semester and talked to my advisor about what I need to or not to do to graduate. So he prints off an unofficial transcript, and some information from Datatel, a program that the Faculty use that has what is needed to be taken by the students to graduate. Well, there are a couple of questionable classes that I didn't take, but he is looking to see if I have taken anything to take their place. I am thinking if anything, I might end up having to take a Business Writing class, but otherwise I think I am fine. But I am going in on Friday to find out if I have everything needed or not. And if he thinks I do from finding out when he asks around, I will go and register for graduation! w00t!

Until next time, not saying goodbye....just saying...


Tuesday -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home