Thursday, January 20, 2005

56k users beware....

This is going to be a short post, but I am looking through some banners I either made for myself or others. These banners were used for signatures at message boards and such. The big thing is that I am just not tired right now, and thinking about taking a break from a chat room I am lurking in too much. Anyway, let's start with my most recent one I am using myself...

Raven: Welcome to the Terrordome


The main reason for this one is I am a fan of Raven, missed out on for the most part his best years in ECW. But watched him on WCW as he lead the flock until its demise. But I for the most part took two pictures they have on TNA's website of him coming out of the entrance. And the quote is from a promo he cut to DDP when DDP came to TNA about a month or 2 ago. Also, I feel this is probably the best banner I made so far.

Julius Jones


I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, and made this. It is a little too cluttered, but it isn't too bad of a banner.

Purple People Eaters


Now don't start thinking I actually give two shits about the Vikings. A Minnesota fan from a message board asked if he could get a sig with the Purple People Eaters in it. I found a few picks made the background the one with them going to either block a punt(most lilely) or a pass. And the other one is a shot of them on the bench probably resting.

I will probably post more when I get the chance to look up more of them that I made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home