Saturday, December 18, 2004

Wow.....(mindless rant here)

Well, the bass came in, and infact it is me with the bass in my new profile picture. Good luck with getting an actual picture of me completely facing the camera. :)

Work was....work. I got into an argument with a bartender, and I swear they talked a manager into switching the bars because the party I was originally scheduled for was a 2 hour bar. And the one that the manager was talked into getting me was til 11 PM. Plus the that the one doing the talking had the bar last year and it was boring to them didn't help my case either.

But the argument came from that same bartender telling another bartender that they have to pull liqour from upstairs. I told that bartender to ignore the other one and to get what they needed for their bar. The dumbass continued. So I went after them about how I got enough to get the bars started off and if anyone needed more alcohol, they could find a manager. The stupid bitch then came into the room I was bartending in I swear to fucking god they were gloating that I had this bar and they had a better one.

The banquet captain didn't have much fun either and he wrote a note to the Food and Beverage director about needing to talk to them. I told him to add my name to it. I swear to the almighty one, that I will get that fucking bartender fired before the new year. I am getting tired of them.

Personally, almost everyone at that place can kiss my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home