Monday, November 22, 2004

the job and other nonsense

I need to find something that will take my mind off of work while I am there. Any more I keep thinking I need to find a way out of there, but also seeing how much where I am also affecting me makes me want to find a way out of this town. I just don't know anymore. Work, school, and other stuff is affecting me different ways. I am actually enjoying the night class, but work comes into play as we have an Assistant Manager who is either around my age or younger. The reason we aren't sure of her age is because she has told someone she is younger than what was said by someone else.

I talked to the old Assistant Manager today and they have a new job and they like it a lot better than the hotel. They are understaffed, and I was told they have a spot for an old job opened. And I guess the work morale is affecting some other workers for they are going to job to the place him and the old food and beverage director are at.

So for the most part I have a lot of thinking ahead for me. But I just want to get out of here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home