Monday, November 15, 2004

I am not the one to talk, but I am the one who talks...on this blog..

New assistant manager in the department, and they (upper managers) are trying their best to keep this person from quiting. They let them leave early even though we have a hourly supervisor who is still on, and the Food and Beverage Director is wondering how to cut labor cost.

Even better is that on Saturday, we have 2 decent sized parties, one banquet captain with the day off, and the assistant manager working the morning shift, and now having to worry about work the night shift. Oh and can't forget to mention the head of the banquets department is taking their vacation...wonderful...

And yet the best part is a couple of weeks ago the night banquet captain, and the head server/banquet supervisor have been told they don't have the authority to run a big party on their own because they don't have "manager" in their title. So let's see here, they give the captain and supervisor all the responsibility of the big party, and yet they supposively can't have the power.

So my belief is this....

FUCK THE GOD DAMN PLACE!

A while ago, I tried apply for the Banquet captain position, and didn't even get the chance for an interview. And I came to find out later that the person who got the spot, walked out during their first day. Yeah this was probably about a year ago, but the fact is that they say they are about fair practice, and yet they fuck people over on a minutely basis. I am about to go to the General Manager and ask if I can help out the maintence department with the work they do on the new network they have going on. That way I can actually use this ed-a-ma-ja-cation I have spent fucking too long on for a use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home