Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween what fun...and adios to the election ads

Halloween on a Sunday, means having to go between watching the night football game and giving kids candy. And for the most part I was happy that there were too many that looked like they should be in high school or older. But there was one person that made me wish my lil sister wasn't going to Iowa State, and was here for Halloween. A kid dressed as Michael Myers came up, asked "Is your sister here?" acting like he was going to go into the house. I turned him around, and had to keep from saying "I wish my sister was here so I could watch her kick your ass."

Election day is today, and I voted. Who did I vote for....none-ya-business. Yes, There is a reason why you go behind a screen and mark the ballots. But I will be happy to not have to worry about seeing another TV ad every 5 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home