Sunday, October 31, 2004

Cloud 9 anyone?

After almost pushing myself into depression of sorts the past few days because of my stupidity. I was able to meet up with the friend, and it didn't seem like she cared about my I fuck up on Tuesday.

We went to lunch after she was with some other friends from our past. She didn't have money due to quiting her job, but it didn't matter to me. We talked about how long she has been going between here and Florida along with tons of other subjects. And because of the fact that she doesn't have her other job didn't bother her. Then again when she mentioned she is completely different outside of that place is not a surprise. But also, probably one of the reasons if you look at my top pictire, that I tend to be obessed with the eye is most likely because that is one of the things most people when I am with them tend to notice. And when I was with her it wasn't any different. I guess my being anti-social at times, and hiding from people tends to make my eyes not close to being noticable.

She is happy, and next week she will be in Florida. But hopefully we will find a way to keep in touch. After everything was over with she needed a ride to her house, and then we hugged and she went to her place. Hopefully we can meet up one more time before her going back, but if not...I will be happy none the less because she is happy, and everyone deserves to be happy.

Work didn't bother me, but then again seeing her before heading into work didn't hurt either.


That is all for now while hiding behind blue eyes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home