Sunday, September 19, 2004

Damn....Just DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, work got over and the Banquet captain, a bartender and me decided to go out. Yes that means big trouble already ;)

Well, the bartender and I went with our usual drinks. He had a bud light(not before havin a couple shots of Tequilla and beers at the Restaraunt waiting for the captain and me to clock out. The bartender and I had about 3 drinks each, and the banquet captain had 2 at the first place we hit.

After that we went to a strip club that was down the street. I had 2(well one and a half...reason later on) Jack and Cokes as the other 2 had 2 their drinks. Well, the bartender decides that he feels like getting me a lap dance...well the person he finds recognizes me from thing other than work or school. I think that we hugged for about 2 minutes then she did her dance. Later on she came back up to me and had another dance(this one for free). And then another one came up and asked me, but I directed them to the captain and made sure he sit his ass down for a dance.

And then later one I was about halfway through the second drink when the girl from before came up, and since I hate watches I didn't know it was almost closing. She started dancing, and then grabbed my hand and took me to their private dance area. She gave me another free dance, and then afterwards she asked me if I would come in something this week. We then went to to ramp between the private area and the dancer's area/bar. She said not to bring money, but to show up. I am going to show up just because she asked. And I agree with a co-worker that if I had a little bit longer, well I would have a ride home to say the least.

Also, some interesting events could come up because I know her former boyfriend. So if he were to find out, well shit is going to get stirred quick as hell.

Still buzzed...

me

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger DJ said...

damn greg ~*(@_@)*~ !!
You never said you were such a pimp these days *_*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home