Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Gotta love the head chef

This weekedn was good, and the best part other than the host bar, would be seeing the Head Chef put an annoying co-worker in their place. This guy thinks he is a manager when he isn't. But it is funny seeing the Head Chef put him in his place everytime. I think the score between the two is Head Chef 1,151,351,362,125 to the annoying co-worker's 0. Lots of fun.

The host bar was the best part though, we had a 450 person party that had a James Bond theme. And the people planning it picked the first night (Friday) to have martini's and Champaigne, and let's put it this way, when you don't have time to prepare the martini's, the champaigne will win. The main reason I said that is because the martini's had no ice to delute them, and were for the most part double to triple shots of Absolut Vodka with a little vermouth...yummy...err....*gag* :)

The second night (Saturday), We had a bar outside to start off with at 7:30 pm, and I don't think I poured that many drinks in my life. The group went inside at about 8:30 pm and the liqour was taken inside from the outside bar. And it was interesting becase I didn't bring it inside because I went in at 8:30 because the there was too many at the outside bar and I decided to let one who wasn't watching their and the other who decided to crowd up the outside bar to take care of the stuff.

But inside it was was steady. We ended up using 4 and maybe a half of a bottle of Captain Morgan. A bottle of Canadian Club was finished before we even came inside. In the end, I think we pour close to $1000 in liqour, and about another $1,200 in bottled beer. So the grat between 3 bartenders = bank(aka good money).

And today is pay day, but unfortunately I have to wait til next paycheck for the money from the bar. But I am planning on gett a ticket to a RAW house show that will be in town for the "first time in 7 years". And unfortunately, the last big company that was hear was WCW not WWE. But who cares, ORTON, BENIOT, KANE~!, SHELTON~!, and maybe even STEVIE RICHARD~! w00t!

1 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Maestroken said...

Awesome, house shows are better than tapings so I hope you have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home