Wednesday, September 29, 2004

what can I say?

Right now not much is really happening. As previously mention, I made bank this paycheck from bartending about 2 weeks ago. And I have tomorrow off. YEAH!

I am working on getting the pictures made smaller from the house show so that I can put them up. Below is a picture from the show that has been edited, it is DAVE, as fellow ITVR's call him, being placed into the sharpshooter by Beniot.




And I finally found a CD I have been looking for since about 2 or 3 months ago. Clown(#6) from slipknot formed a side project called "To My Surprise" with 2 different people from Des Moines. He did this around 2003 when Slipknot was still in the process of figuring out whether or not to make another album or wait for their record deal to end. It is nothing like Slipknot, and it is probably one of the few pop album's I can actually listen to. The guy is a genius, and knows no bounds on how to make great music. And unlike other members of slipknot, he tries to keep the anonymous-ness(yeah yeah made up word :P ) he has by somewhat hiding his face on the album, and promotional pictures for the band. Also, he hides behind the drums.

If you are interested look for To My Surprise's "To My Surprise" CD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home