Thursday, September 23, 2004

Chivalry isn't dead...

Chivalry isn't dead, but the fact that making money and getting yourself a head has become pushed before it that some people would say it is long gone. But if you look into this world, you will see there are still the Husband open the door for his wife, or just a random guy doing that for a random girl.

There will always be the people who use chivalry in this world, and I bet if you look outside of the United States it is probably more evident. But it seems like we try to enforce the "Nice Guy finishes last" saying way too much. Or atleast for my taste it has too much of affect here. But then again I always seem to have been a fall back person for others. Just the nice guy to talk to, but because I rather not try be a complete dick and ignore others completely.

But then again after the weekend, I have been so scatter brained that I am not sure on what to do anymore. Because the girl is on my mind and that is good because work hasn't been bothering me that much because of her. The problem is that I need to be there when she is to be able to find out if anything will happen because of this or not. The thing is that I tried to meet up last night, but not sure if she was there, and infact I am afraid if what happened on Saturday got her in trouble at the place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home