Wednesday, November 17, 2004

time to steal,,,,

A survey from Meastro Ken's blog. :)


Starting time: 12:40 pm.
Full Name: Gregory Robert Merrill
Sex: Male.
Birthday: 12-05-81.

Name four animals you like:
01) Monkeys
02) Dog
03) Hawkeye, Iowa
04) Cats (couldn't think of anything else)

Name four television shows you love:
01) Raw
02) Monster Garage
03) Best Damn Sports Show, Period!
04) Impact

Name four bands/groups you like that most people don't know you like:
01) Slipknot/Mudvayne(tie)
02) To My Surprise
03) Bob Dylan
04) Dave Matthews

Name four drinks you regularly drink:
01) Coke
02) Cherry coke
03) Jake and Coke
04) Captain and Coke

Name four random facts about yourself:
01) Most of the time I am wearing atleast a T-shirt and cargo pants
02) Fit the role of the nice guy way to well about 90% of the time.
03) I am a loner
04) I draw whenever I get the time to.

Name four random facts about your family:
01) I have 2 cousins trying to see who can buy the most guitars.
02) I have family in Washington, Colorado, South Dakota, and Iowa(that I know of)
03) My older Brother's third or fourth grade pictue could look my younger sister if the hair was red
04) Most of my family have worked in some form of Construction

Have you ever...
01) fallen for your best friend? No
02) made out with just a friend? No
03) been rejected? Yes
04) been in lust? Yes
05) used someone? No
06) ever been used? Yep
07) cheated? no
08) been cheated on? no
09) done something you regret? yep
10) can you list a few of them? Nope

The last person you...
01) you touched? no one
02) you talked to? Rolando, manager at work
03) you kissed? no one
04) you instant messaged? Cousin in Colorado
05) you yelled at? no one today
06) you laughed with? not sure
07) you had a crush on? a friend who is long gone
08) you played a game with? me, myself, and I count?
09) you emailed? SWF/ITVR people

Do you...
01) color your hair? Not since high school.
02) have tattoos? none
03) have piercings? none
04) wear boxers or briefs/panties or thongs? Boxer Briefs
05) like to groove to the music? once in a while
06) think you are cultured? yes and no
07) have a boyfriend or girlfriend? nope
08) like to drive fast? Yes, 4 or 5 speed tickets to prove it
09) believe in god or devil? yes and yes
10) believe in the closet monster? what's that shadow moving over there!

Random.
01) What should you be doing right now? probably getting ready to sleep
02) what are you listening to? Dave Matthews Band "Cry Freedom"
03) can you do anything freakish with your body? Roll my eyes into my head
04) chicken or fish? Chicken.
05) favorite season? Winter
06) is ice cream the greatest thing? have to think about that
07) what would your dream date be? Nice Dinner, and whatever happens will happen I guess
08) single flower or a dozen? Single
09) silver, gold or platinum? Silver.
10) candle lit dinner in a restaurant or at home? at home
11) roses or wild flowers? wild flowers
12) silly or serious romance? Silly.
13) marvin gaye or barry white? both
14) do you consider yourself a romantic? at times
15) watched a sunrise/sunset? Sunset.
16) what cd is in your cd player right now? MTV's Headbangers ball Volume 2 Disc One
17) favorite disney character? Eeyore
18) favorite fast food? Quesadilla(spelling).
19) favorite book? Treasure Island
20) favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys
21) favorite song? "Horse with no name" - America
22) what room is your computer in? one in Bedroom one in basement
23) what is your shoe size? 13
24) happy or scary movies? Happy.
25) what will you be when you grow up? I will try my best to find a way to be myself(whatever that will end up being)

End Time: 1:09 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home