Tuesday, November 23, 2004

in a better mood...to a degree

I have a take home test from class to work on between now and next Tuesday along with an article Presentation. I will be doing a lot of it tomorrow and Thursday for I will be out of town on Friday through part of Sunday I believe.

I have officially lost the Christmas spirit. Having to work on a tree for 3 hours and then the next day have them completely shit on the idea of using it ticked me off a little bit.

But I am in sort of a somber mood though since Sunday. I found out on Sunday night a guy I went to school with is sick. This guy was a year younger, but is very smart. They started taking the grade above's math class starting in either fifth or sixth grade because of how they flew through it.

They took care of themselves physically and mentally as best they could. They were into weight lifting and played football until his knee started to weaken his sophomore year. After high school he got a full ride scholarship, I believe, to Notre Dame.

But on Sunday, I found out from family that this guy has brain cancer and isn't doing too good. It is amazing, the people who do good things, and could possibly in the future do great things are the ones who end up with this shit happening.

All I can say is.....Cole keeping fighting and hopefully you will pull through. You are in my prays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home