Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Why am I still tired?

Well, I will give a semi quick weekend update...

Thurs- Didn't work didn't do much

Friday - I went to work at 5 PM and had to bartender. When I get there I find out that they decided to put a new bartender with me to train...So...umm...yeah...thanks. Not to mention that they had absolutely no clue where to put everyone because well, their original plans were scrapped for some reason. But I got home at just about 2 AM. While some others went partying....they came in Saturday...well except for one....they were called at about 5 PM saturday, and have been drinking for 16 hours straight and said they quit...fun times.

Saturday - Bartending again, and again I am put with a new bartender. The worst part about this day is that the bartender I had to work with thought that a barback would set the bar up for them. ARGH! Not to mention I had another bar that I took because it was only going for an hour, and then I would go to the one with the new bartender. Let's see here, another party that was at our other building had a bar that was around $1,800 in sales, and well the cash registers in that building have about 10,000 different buttons to press for drinks. So it sounds like they just pressed one button the whole time (don't blame them.) So I helped with that bill by figuring out how much beers and wine was sold, and then after that gave the manager the numbers to put into the bill. Amazing, how you learn to unfuck a bar bill after doing them for about 6 months straight a while ago. Only bad thing is that I left at 4 AM.

Sunday - When you wake up and it is 45 minutes til you have to be in, you know it is going to be a bad day. Worst thing is that Sunday was my birthday, so a good thing was double pay. And I gave myself a present by going home after work to try and catch up on some sleep. There's always a silver lining to that cloud that is pouring rain. :)

Monday - Went into work still tired as fuck with no clue as to why. Got out at 11 PM. And for some reason decided that I don't need sleep, and went to bed at 2 AM....Yes another name for me is stupid.

This morning I woke up, looked out the window to see it still dark. And looked up at my clock, it was 6 AM, about 10 minutes later the dog starts barking...in otherwords saying "Someone let me back in the fucking house you idiots." And amazingly, I was the only one who heard the dog barking. What fun....I think I will look for a good corner to curl up and fall asleep in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home