Tuesday, November 30, 2004

not everything will....

Well, the original plan to go out of town this weekend feel through because the one I was going with got shorted on their check. So....

Thursday, family came over and had dinner, and rubbed the fact that Dallas won their game in my sister's face. :) GO COWBOYS~!

Friday, didn't do too much. I went around shopping with my mom because otherwise she wouldn't go to staples to get a memory card for a digital camera that my Brother's girldfriend wanted. The main reason she didn't get it herself is that she lives about an hour from here and probably didn't feel like driving to Omaha, and wasn't sure if she would make it in time for the early morning sales. I got a new cell phone and still using tracfone. But atleast it should be able to last more than five minutes into a call without dying. So yeah!

Saturday, I pretty much didn't do anything in the morning, I tested out the phone to make sure it works(need to wait a few hours atleast to make sure they didn't get something right). Then at 6:00 I started getting ready to go to PCW's show. So one plan going up in smoke still gives me a day off to get to go to a show. The show was one of their big shows that have, Fall Fury 5, I believe. The show wasn't too bad...but not too good either. It was probably close to saying decent at best. Met up with some of the people that I still talk to with in, and bugged the sound man for he had the volume turned up, and the computer he has the music on had an error occur during the Main Event. So there was a ping heard through the house speakers and he got a you fucked up chant directed at him.

Sunday, watched football and didn't do much more than that.

Monday, wasn't schedule to work so I watched Monday Night RAW....The show was good for the most part, but my big complaint was how they did the finish of the Main Event. Yeah, sure Triple H doesn't have the title, but it was just a big let down to see them do a pin/submission combination to end the show with who won the belt Beniot or Edge?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home