Wednesday, January 12, 2005

not much

I haven't been doing much.

worked on Saturday until about 9:30 or 9:45 at night.

Sunday watched football and made up a little joke of sorts about Randy Moss being Afro Man when I first noticed the fro hanging out of his helmet.

monday worked til about 9ish and then came home to watch some of RAW.

Tuesday I went to school to see if I could find out about any classes that were available.

today not much more than I have any other day so far....


Now what is being posted below is based off of a joke-esque song I man during the Vikings Green Bay game. Also, before I go on, the leagues fine to Randy Moss to me is complete bullshit.











(Out of a smoke fill rooms comes.....AFRO MOSS with some music playing)



I walked off of the field 2 seconds before the last regular season game....because I got high

The next week I forget to put my hair in cornrows....because I got high

I missed a wide open pass.....because I got high.
*cough cough*
I caused a penalty...because I got high

because I got high because I got high because I got hhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhh.
*cough cough*
Daunte culpepper over threw Burleson....because we got high.

Javon Walker screwed up a play....because he was with us getting high

Brett Farve threw the ball to Vikings Corners...because he got high with us

because we got high because we got high because we got hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiigggggggghhhhhh

I caught a touchdown.....while I was high

Jovan Walker got injured...while he was high.
*cough cough*
I sprained my ankle......becuase I got hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.....

because we got high, because we got high, because we got hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhh

(takes a break because he is out of breath)

Another guy performed the same penalty I did .....while I was high

I thought it was caause by me because I got high, becuase I got high, because I got hhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh


Afros Moss: Hey Ref I am sorry about that penalty

Ref: You didn't do anything wrong

Afro Moss: oh...

*cough cough*

Ref: Randy are you high again

Afro Moss: Uh....maybe



I, Afro Moss, am cutting to the end because....I got high

BecauseI got high Because I got higggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

*cough cough*


Oh yeah, please don't forget to fear the 'fro



YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home