Friday, January 28, 2005

If they said they knew the truth....

Well, it sounds like the Banquet Captain went off on the managers today. I knew this was coming and it was just a countdown til it were to finally happen. He has been screwed over more than anyone I can think of and he has only been in the department for about a earth coming this Easter.

I went to the former Assistant Manager's place last night, joke around and meant to the new person who was asked to move in temporarily. This person showed me some of his drawings, but this was after the Assistant Manager mentioned something about I think it was a artist who last name was "Dali" or something like that. His paintings that were in a psych book were from the 1930's, but if they were from the 70's or 80's the guy would have been said to be hitting acid and listening to too much Pink Floyd. It was some fucked up shit, and to throw him into a big state of WTF, I gave reminded him of my ability to find some fucked up, strange, or obscure music. So I gave him the Flogging Molly CD. He listened to about 15 seconds of the first song and then went to the second song and it lasted about as long, and the third song he just turned it up for everyone to hear it. He then turned the speakers on his laptop down, ejected the CD, put it in the case, and threw it back to me. Then again this is the same person who I make leprechaun jokes to and he gets ticked...

But the temporary space taker upper said his art work was better, and showed he a folder with his finished pictures. Then he pulled out a stack of folders that were of projects that they were working on and got bored with and started something else.The guy said he has been to prison, but personally, in prison he perfected his drawing techniques and the stuff was nice. He also learned how to etch mirrors, and work on a lot of stuff(woodwork, to leatherwork and such). I trully believe this fact that not all people who went to prison are necessarily bad, just didn't have luck at that particular moment.

Also, I have been thinking lately a lot about the past people from PCW who I hardly see anymore. One of them was going to the college I am at. But they transferred to a different one because well, the quality of the teachers sucks....badly. But I found his blog and read some stuff on it, and also emailed him because he was at one time in a band. Unfortunately the lead singer/bassist of the group left after they graduated and went to LA. And if ITVR's Shocker were to actually read this he would say this is more proof to why LA is better than the midwest....and then I would put a snow ball into a cooler that had liquid nitrogen going through it to keep it cool, go down to LA, and find him, open the box, and chuck the snow ball at him. :)

It sounds like my cousin plans on sending some MP3 CD's of bands he has this way for me to listen to. I will probably do the same just because of the fact he is doing that. Yep that is right....just what I need more loud angry rock and roll. :)


I need to tell the managers about Feb 12th so that I can go to the PCW show and see Indy wrestling, TNA and CZW superstar Sonjay Dutt in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home