Saturday, July 31, 2004

Well, work was so/so today, had one wedding reception and it was for a worker in the restaurant. The thing was that they were getting married to a second cousin. I heard the stories many times on how we are related, but it is a little foggy right now because after I clocked out I joined in for a while. I surprised a bartender by ordering a drink and then proceeding to join in as much as I usually do for any thing I go to. I make sure to keep the wall from following over. ;)

All I can say is that I knew my cousin wouldn't really recognize me as much as his partners would. And I think I scared the former co-worker too. But I limited myself to only 2 drinks because I don't believe in making my completely and utterly stupid when I go drinking.

Another day another dollar.

2 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger Maestroken said...

So wait it was your second cousin?
Your co-worker didn't marry their second cousin (Like I originally thought it said?)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Yes, MY second cousin was the one married. Sorry about the confusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home