Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reporting from a not so isolated bunker....

I am currently in Des Moines, IA. I am here to see Stone Sour play at the Val Air Ballroom, get some sleep and then wake up earlier than I am used to...and driving another few hours back to Sioux City to get back in time to get to work.

Some have already asked me why I came up here early...mainly so that I can find the venue of the concert so that I know where to go to get there. Then to go to a store if I forgot anything that I may need. Luckily for me I did this for I did forget some stuff, and mainly some dress shoes for work. Because I don't want to get up any earlier than I have to go back...This will mainly mean one thing...one or more energy drinks maybe consumed on my way back to Sioux City. Boy will I be worthless come Saturday.

Give it time and I may actually have this updated to looking decent. And now I have images again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home