Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job...

A lot has happened since the last post. I need to get out of my job a long time ago, but due to lazyness and lack of motivation to do anything, I haven't.

And I swear I will be going into work tomorrow probably being asked what the hell went on Sunday.

And I need to update this blog for it looks like crap.

I got a new bass about a month ago, and doing a little more messing around on it. And actually taking it a little more serious, but this past week has not done any favors to making my want to work with it. Also, I think a few months ago I got an regular guitar also. Just working on trying to learn to play the blues on it, but I have been focusing a lot of the bass anymore.

And if you are in or around the Iowa City area, a local band for the area just formed with the lead guitarist, this guy, being from this area and doing a pretty decent job at it. Maybe I will go down to the area for a show if I know when they have their next show ahead of time...


Until next time, remember no matter what others try to do to discourage you...they can't do one thing.

"You can't take my mind"
"Cardiff" Stone Sour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home