Thursday, March 24, 2005

still tired

Three people today were fired, and two of these three weren't bad workers, they just needed to be away from each other at all times. The third one I knew was going to be only a matter of time. It is funny thing is that these three didn't attend one day of work after the banquet captain quit.

I just don't get why people just don't try to just do their job instead of mess around and just "pick up a pay check."

In other news, I guess union laws are going to keep Slipknot from having their opening bands play at some of their venues on the Subliminal Verses tour. I am guessing that the venues can probably have workers be on the job for a maximum 8 hours maybe? *shrug*

Who knows I have the tickets and still plan on going. And the jovies are going to be at where I work tomorrow...And by the jovies I mean those lovable Jehovah Witness. That will be fun, and maybe we will actually try to scare them out of there for once...hehehehehehehehe.

I don't work on Saturday and have to usher, but PCW also has a show so I am going to have to miss it because of reasons other than work for the first time. It is sad no matter how much I try to get to go to a show I just can't seem to get anything to work out. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home