Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Token Weekend Update

I am currently under the weather for the ummpteenth time since January. So it will be short and sweet.

Thursday - bartended a party for one of the hotel's biggest customers. Not sure how much I made on the host bar grat but I guess I will find out on the next check.

Friday - absolutely and nothing...well other than bug my sister when she got home from College for spring break.

Saturday - bartended a party I thought would never end. Last year this group had one hell of a bar bill, this year, I think they barely drank 10% of it. Long boring night that was

Sunday - Slept in watched the race and went to a church dinner and then did nothing for the most part for the rest of the night

Monday - Worked at 4 and bartended a party that was a waste of time. After it was over the Food and Beverage Director came in and we talked. I guess the bar I usually set up when the group arrives was extremely pissed. This was the first time I had absolutely nothing to do with the set up of that party.

Today (Tuesday) - Sick again for no reason, puked in the morning, was feeling better at 3 o' clock and went to work. I bartended a retirement party for the company that is owned by the owner of the hotel. And the owner was there and I semi set up the group that was ticked after last night's party. So there is a chance they could blame me for that....but the managers can blame me for not completely setting up my bar, and running fast to get water for the Owner's Scotch and water wasn't too good especially when all the higher ups were in the area to get water. Ooops...but the party went very well for the most part and now it is over. And I am tired.


Also, beware of any emails that has a screen saver of Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson. Do not download for it is a new virus. Elitper-D virus just so you know...

Until next time

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Maestroken said...

But Stacy and Torrie are hot. I want them to save my screen.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Greg said...

You can have them, but you have to take caution and be protected. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home