Thursday, March 03, 2005

ain't done much....

Weekend report is for the most part like this, Friday, worked but was there til later than they probably wanted me. For the most part the banquet captain wasn't in the mood to care about work. They have been getting screw on hours in past weeks, but last week, and continuing to this week, they have been getting fucked big time by getting the absolute opposite. They estimated times at work for last week til now it sounds like...

Last Monday - 3PM til after 11 PM.
Last Tuesday - 2PM til after 11.
Last Wednesday - 2PM to 3 AM.
Last Thursday - 8:45 AM to 10:30 PM*
Last Friday - 3PM to after Midnight
Last Saturday - they called in
Last Sunday - they weren't schedules
Monday - 3PM to ? probably around 9 or 10PM
Tuesday - 2:30PM to ? my guess is around 11PM
Wednesday - They were scheduled at 3PM, but I am not sure if they were there or not. I am guessing that they were most likely
Today (Thursday) - They were scheduled, but not sure if they did or didn't show.
Tomorrow(Friday) - I don't think they will be working because they have gig to do...or that could be next Friday not sure.

*The Banquet Captain in question had less than 4 hours sleep, the assistant manager came in at 9AM, and left at 5PM thinking that they weren't needed anymore. Add the fact that the captains are hourly workers, and the food and beverage director has been big on cutting labors hours....this shows how ungrateful people who think they should have a life and others shouldn't are. Namely Management!

So the banquet captain is on major burn out, and mentioned they are thinking about during in their 2 weeks. And right now, I don't have the money to quit, so I am looking around for other jobs.

Now this past week, I haven't had any hours since Saturday. If it is because I didn't fill out a sheet they handed out that is my fault completely. I didn't even write my name on it.

The old manager is gone for 1 and a half weeks. The new manager started on Monday, and they seemed stressed and nervious. But knowing that they were working in a Banquets department for the first time makes me feel for them. This place when it comes to managers, is a contest on who can stab who in the back first.

And I work at 8 AM in the morning on Saturday and Sunday. So I will be dead tired after two long days.

And this is why I love ITVR so much When you can even get the person who thinks just about anything is stupid (i.e. StrongBad, Will Ferrel, and such) to join in. Just gotta love it.

See ya'lls another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home