Thursday, February 17, 2005

Mud Mix

With the help of iTune, I got 2 singles that will be off of the new album coming out in March for Mudvayne "Lost and Found". And with their other CD's ripped into my computer, I decided to make a mix of songs from, The Beginning of All things to End, LD 50, and The End of All Things to Come. Here is the what I put onto it.


Monolith - LD 50
Dig - LD 50
Determined - Single from iTunes for Lost and Found
Shadow of a Man - The End of All Things to Come
Not Falling - The End of All Things to Come
Fear - The Beginning Of All Things To End
A Key to Nothing - The End of All Things to Come
Everything And Nothing - L.D. 50
Solve et Coagula - The End of All Things to Come
Prod - L.D. 50
Severed - L.D. 50
Death Blooms - L.D. 50
Nothing To Gein - L.D. 50
World So Cold - The End of All Things to Come
Happy? - Single off of iTunes for Lost And Found
The Patient Mental - The End of All Things to Come
I.D.I.O.T. - The Beginning Of All Things To End
The End of All Things to Come - The End of All Things to Come
Lethal Dosage - L.D. 50

and that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home