Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Easter is coming...

Friday was a big ball of stupidity on everyone's part. Mine yours, yes you reading this you were probably stupid on Friday. :) Well actually mostly mine because I didn't just go with my original idea at work when I had to set up another person's bar because they were getting off their job when the bar was to open. Then 4:45 the Catering Director came back and said that the second group's bar was actually scheduled to open at 5 pm.

I think that is the cue for the Guinness Character's "Brilliant!" line. Otherwise Friday didn't go to bad.

Saturday, was slower than hell, and to make it worse I had to clean up the 2 tier Chocolate fountain. To explain this better with the help of google *cheap plug*





There you go pictures of a chocolate fountain, and trust me after about 20 minutes of being near this you get sick of the smell of Chocolate. And it is a mess. But got out of work at about 11:30 pm on Saturday which beats leaving at 2 am.

Sunday, watched some NCAA tournament games and went to church. Not much else.

Monday, I went to work for an hour to just set up a bar for Tyson because last week I couldn't do it and the people who set it up got bitched out big.

Tuesday, worked too damn fucking late and now going to sleep at 5 am Wednesday wooo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home